B&B Electronics PoE | PoE+ Giga-MiniMc
The PoE and PoE+ Giga-MiniMc are targeted for Gigabit and 100 Mbps applications that require power over Ethernet to locations where PoE is needed to power the unit.
The PoE and PoE+ Giga-MiniMc are low-cost, compact, multi-port media converters that support both PoE and PoE+ standards. Utilizing their flexibility and compact size, interior private network applications can further benefit from the ever expanding versatility of the MiniMc product line.
Featuring 2 10/100/1000Base-T copper UTP ports and one SFP uplink port that supports either a copper or fiber SFP, the PoE and PoE+ Giga-MiniMc are Power Source Equipment (PSE) devices. The PoE+ GigaMiniMc is capable of powering up to two Powered Devices (PD) over standard CAT5 cable or better, whereas the PoE GigaMiniMc can power one PD device via a copper port while delivering data over the other copper port. The PoE+ GigaMiniMc is able to power high-power devices such as touch panels, PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) IP surveillance cameras, and RFID readers that require more power than the typical 15.4 W provided by standard PSE devices such as the PoE GigaMiniMc.
The PoE and PoE+ Giga-MiniMc models are fully compatible with the IEEE 802.3af/at standards to ensure a seamless integration into your network. Enhanced features include store-and-forward, Autocross and PoE reset on fiber loss of signal. PoE reset is an advanced function that, when enabled, will force the PSE output power to reset when LINK state is lost on the SFP port.
- Connects 10/100/1000 Mbps copper to 100/1000 Mbps fiber SFP or 10/100/1000 Mbps copper SFP
- Supports Jumbo Frames (up to 10240 bytes)
- Rugged stand-alone metal enclosure with compact external power supply
- Multiple mounting options (Desktop, DIN Rail or Wall-mount)
- For multimode, single-mode, single-strand and CWDM fiber
- Features configurable PoE Reset on Fiber LOS
- Packet prioritization
- Supports IEEE 802.3af PoE (15.4W) and IEEE 802.3at PoE+ (25.5W) standards
- 4-terminal DC power with a pair of input terminals and a pair of output terminals for cascading power on DIN installation
- External AC power supply