Kasalis Pixid™ 500 Series
Active Alignment Assembly Systems
The Pixid 500 series is similarly suitable for high volume camera module manufacturing, and offers a higher UPH for narrow FOV optics.
The Pixid 500 model is a larger version of the Pixid 300 with a modular design that also provides automated active alignment, adhesive application, and UV cure. It efficiently produces more units per hour than the Pixid 300, about 360-450 UPH, depending on a number of factors.
Customize your Pixid™ System
Pixid systems are modular; each module is designed with an independent mechanical and electrical subassembly, and is operated using distributed controls from a centralized computer. Modules are easy to upgrade and customize, so the systems can be updated to new technologies and new products, keeping your production line investment current and competitive.
Benefits: Pixid Solutions for Customer Challenges
- Active Alignment: As optical technology advances, the position of the lens relative to the sensor is more critical to the overall system performance. Kasalis’ active alignment process uses real-time data to optimize the lens position to yield the highest performance in every device.
- Advanced Technology: Through our Adaptive IntelligenceTM software, Kasalis systems fine tune the manufacturing process parameters in real time and adjust for longer-term trends in statistical data. This results in a far higher optical device performance and yield than any other manufacturing system on the market today.
- Low Cost Per Module: By reducing the active alignment time to single digit seconds and providing per-module costs that are competitive with more traditional, passive alignment methods, we have developed products that provide our customers with a competitive edge through both superior technology and lower manufacturing costs.
- Quantifiable Customer Benefits: Our world-class manufacturing systems allow customers to meet their goals of: Reduced Lead Times, Cutting Operations Costs, Less Time to Market for New Products, Access to Jabil capabilties
- Active alignment: in 5 or 6 DOF, automated alignment, maximum precision
- Adaptive intellicence: real time data, statistical process control, continuous improvement
- Automated adhensive & UV: consistent dispense, automated UV cure, higher yields
Pixid™ 500 Specifications
- Throughput (Units Per Hour): 360-450
- System Footprint: 1400 mm x 1050 mm
- FOV: Narrow
- Resolution: < 0.1 μm (linear), <0.0. deg (angular)
- Camera Communication: LIN, I2C, CAN
- Operating System: VxWorks (RT), Embedded Windows 7
- Dispense Technology: Positive Displcement, Micro-Jetting