Compact, Field-Ready 100G Testing of SONET, SDH, OTN and Ethernet Services
Rising to the multiservice field-testing challenges of today and offering the scalability to cover the unforeseeable future, the FTB-88100NGE Power Blazer supports all possible rates up to 100G, as well as a wide range of technologies, including legacy TDM and new packet-based services. This EXFO innovation sets a new benchmark: 10M-to-100G Ethernet, OTU1 to OTU4 (including standard and overclocked rates), OC-3/STM-1 to OC-768/STM-256—all in one small, powerful module.
Housed in EXFO’s FTB-500 platform, which offers integrated optical testing tools, the FTB-88100NGE eliminates the need for multiple test boxes, delivering multiservice testing up to 100G in a compact, field-ready solution optimized for 100G deployment and 100G troubleshooting.
- 10M-to-100G compact multiservice ﬁeld-test solution
- Covers OTN, Ethernet and SONET/SDH technologies
- Scalable FLEX offering: enable any software option, anywhere, anytime—no hardware upgrade, no return to factory
- Unprecedented testing simplicity: minimum training required and consistent experience from the lab to the ﬁeld
- FTB Ecosystem and EXFO Connect-compatible: software upgrade manager, as well as automated cloud-based equipment and data management
- OTN, SONET/SDH and Ethernet bit-error-rate testing (BERT) with real-time pass/fail status, quick action buttons, clear results and assorted notiﬁcations
- 100% line-rate IP testing at up to 100G; RFC 2544 and Y.1564 Ethernet service activation with full statistics, packet capture, trafﬁc ﬁltering, ping and traceroute
- Housed in the four-slot or eight-slot FTB-500 platform
- Complemented with integrated optical tools, battery operation, power-up and restore, remote access, GPS capabilities and test reports