B&B Electronics IE-MiniFiberLinx-II
The Giga-MiniMc and Giga-MiniMc SFP offer the smallest, most reliable and most cost-effective switching 10/100/1000 Mbps media converters in the industry.
Media conversion is the most cost-effective solution for extending the productive life of legacy wiring plants and equipment while allowing implementation of new technologies. Media conversion's greatest benefits are flexibility and cost savings. However, with networks constantly growing and projects increasing in scope, even reasonably-priced media converters can tack on a substantial sum to networking costs. Space constraints can also be an issue when hundreds of conversions are required.
Measuring less than 3.5 inches deep and 2 inches wide, the Giga-MiniMc is one of the industry's smallest media converters with both data connections on the same side of the unit, and the Giga-MiniMc is a fraction of the cost of other alternatives.
- Smallest stand-alone fiber optic network interface device
- VLAN compatible - secure and separate customer traffic
- VLAN filtering
- Supports passive 802.3ah OAM (Operations, Administration & Management)
- Bandwidth limiting per port/per direction Extra Tagging (Q-in-Q)
- -48 VDC terminal for Telco applications*
- Supports Remote Loopback with MAC Address Swap
- Last Gasp SNMP Trap support*
- Carrier-grade SNMP management and line provisioning
- Link Loss and Loopback troubleshooting
- Free iView² software allows remote bandwidth management and traffic prioritization
“Industrial Equipment” (IE) features for operation in difficult environments
- Extended temperature functionality, up to -45° to +85° C
- Multiple power options: AC, DC and Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- DIN Rail mountable (DIN clips sold separately)